On Mar. 16th the OSU Health Plan’s RN Health Promotion Specialist(s) will be in our Ag Admin Auditorium from 8:00-2:30 to do onsite biometric health screenings.
Registration for our department screenings is now open. To register, please follow the steps below:
· Log in with your Ohio State name.# and name.# password.
· Select “Appointments and Classes” tab at the top and highlight “Biometric Health Screening”.
· In the “Appointment Code” box type in AA3162016. Do NOT copy and paste as this doesn’t always work to activate the code.
· Then click “Find Appointments or Classes”. This will show only the appointments for your event in your building.
· Continue to schedule as usual. If you experience any difficulty, please contact Customer Service at 292-4700 (you must have your Appointment Code or they will not be able to assist you).
Once you obtain your required health values [height, weight, blood pressure, total cholesterol, HDL and a blood sugar value (either glucose or A1C)], complete your PHA to receive the 2017 premium credit and up to $100 in Amazon gift cards.
*Please use health values obtained since October 1, 2015.