- 1 1/2 pounds lean beef cut (i.e. top sirloin, flank steak, strip steak)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 5 peaches, washedand sliced
- Mixed salad greens
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rub steakwith oil, salt and pepper. Grill over medium heat for 12 to 16 minutes to desired doneness, leaving grill lid open. Transfer steak to cutting board, tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, onion, and poppy seeds in a bowl. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices. Arrange steak and peach slices on salad greens, drizzle dressing over top. Serves 6.