The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences, Human Resource Service Center (CFAES HRSC) provides HR transactional support to the college's departments by completing timely and accurate entries in the university's Human Resources Information System (HRIS). The CFAES HRSC works as a liaison to ensure all transactions comply with both university and college policies and procedures. Departments are responsible for initiating requests via the Human Resource Action tool (HRA), including appropriate documentation and electronic approvals.
- If insufficient information is submitted in HRA, the HRSC representative will send notification of additional information required. Incomplete documentation may result in delay of action.
- Submissions received less than three business days prior to the payroll deadline are not ensured a timely first paycheck.
- Letters of offer/award must be signed by appropriate official and the employee/awardee.
- Forms must include all approval signatures, unless approval is captured in HRA. Duplicate approvals are not necessary.
- Deadlines assume complete documentation attached, and ad-hoc approvals received.