Childcare Providers must be licensed by the State of Ohio. You may Contact the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services at 330-287-5800, or search online, for a list of providers in your area. Following is a sample list of providers in the Wooster area (rev. 11/14). This is not an endorsement of any provider. Program participants should make their own determination of appropriate childcare providers. If your licensed provider is not listed below, or by the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services, simply submit a copy of their daycare license with your application.
Private Home Child Care Providers: In the event you use a backup provider, please inform your client if the backup providor is also licensed. The OARDC Child Care Program only accepts licensed providers.
When changing providers, please complete the application process and submit updated forms to Human Resources as soon as possible. This enables pre-approval of the new provider and a smooth transition, without loss of reimbursement.
Search for providers in your area at Ohio Dept. of Job and Family Services.
- Adkins, Darrian
- Care 4 Kids Educational Child Care Center
- Church of the Saviour Preschool
- Clubhouse Kids
- First Steps Preschool and Learning Center
- High Energy Club of Wooster Township
- Howell, Angela
- Kids & Giggles
- Learn 'n Play of Wooster
- Mars, Susan
- Merillat, Debra
- Mowrer, Melanie
- Panda Preschool
- Reutter, Pat
- 'Round the Clock Child Care
- Schrock, Ashley
- St. Mary's Sharing and Caring Preschool/Daycare
- The Clare Adel Schreiber Head Start Center
- The College of Wooster Nursery School
- The Learning Academy
- The Salvation Army
- W#3 Head Start: Preschool & Early Head Start
- Wee Care Center
- West Hill Baptist Church Preschool
- YMCA of Wooster's Camp Cool