The Ohio State University offers employees a comprehensive benefits package providing a variety of choices to best fit your needs, and the needs of your family. This faculty/staff page highlights important benefit topics including: child care, education, health insurance, retirement, staff development and wellness.
Employee Self Service : An online portal for employees to choose benefit plans, view eTime, eLeave & paystubs, change personal address, W-4, Direct Deposit, etc.
Manage Your HealthCare: OSUMyChart is a web page hosted by the OSU Wexner Medical Center that provides an online connection to your health care provider's office so you can request appointments, renew prescriptions, and review your health history.
Flexible Spending Accounts: Save money on eligible health care and dependent care expenses.
The Ohio State University and Wooster Child Care Programs provide childcare and childcare reimbursement assistance to OSU employees located in Columbus, Wooster and Outlying Research Stations. This benefit was established to aid employees in securing reliable and affordable childcare, allowing them to more effectively fulfill their university work obligations.
The Ohio State University Child Care Program provides quality, licensed childcare at its Ackerman Road and Buckeye Village facilities. The OSU Child Care Program was founded on the belief that high quality early care and education benefits the growth and development of the youngest children in our University community, as well as their families.
The Wooster Child Care Program provides OARDC and ATI employees, located on the Wooster campus and Outlying Research Stations, with financial assistance in obtaining quality childcare. The current program directly reimburses faculty, staff and student employees a portion of the childcare expenses incurred during hours when parents are working in an income generating capacity, or attending classes.
There are many opportunities for personal and professional improvement and education, and dependent tuition assistance.
- Dependent Tuition Assistance
- OARDC Family Scholarship Award and James and Yvonne Brown Scholarship Award
Graduate and Undergraduate Students
- OSU Retirement Information
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
- State Teachers Retirement System
- Alternative Retirement Plans
- Supplemental Retirement Accounts
Reurning Retirees and Benefits Eligibility
- OPERS Notice of Re-employment Form
- Re-employment and Health Care Coverage Fact Sheet
- OPERS Retirees Medical Benefits & Pension Payments for Re-employed Retirees
- Affordable Care Act-OPERS-OSU Medical Benefts
- Awards (Distinguished Staff Awards)
- BuckeyeLearn (Online Professional Development Opportunities)
- OARDC Professional Growth Scholarship (Instruction & Application)